Tuesday 30 August 2011

Christmas preparations have started!

Work on Pink Pig continues, but in between the building, painting and general destruction, I have made a start on my Christmas cards!!

I have used a Penny Black Slapstick stamp and Copic Pens for the image which I am really loving. I think I may use this image on quite a few cards this year!!








This image is another Penny Black Slapstick card and again I have used Copics to colour it in.








The last christmas card this week is the Snowman from Crafters Companion. A very simple image, but a much loved character from childhood.....loving it!









Its going to be a busy few months with renovating, hospital appointments, card making and website planning, but I have a list of about 7 cards I need to make in the next week or so.

As well as the Christmas cards this week, I have made a Ruby Anniversary and a Wedding Card....busy busy busy!


 Using Wild Rose Stamps and Spectrum Noir Pens. (I have used the pens for the first time and am finding the blending great)







I wanted to keep this simple and elegant. I have used the cricut imagine calligraphy cartridge for the lettering.










Pink Pig pictures will be posted soon......hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment