Wednesday 12 October 2011

It's all go!

I don't know where the days are going! Besides constant visits to the hospital to try and diagnose my ongoing vision issues, The shop is nearly complete and I have just seen the preview to my website! How exciting!

I don't know who is the most excited for this new venture, me or my best mate Peppa. She has been very supportive, from listening to me moan about not being able to focus properly, to helping create new papercrafty items ready for the shop!

We have so far created our Xmas Wreaths and a string of bunting to hopefully give people ideas...... what do you think? :-


 This has been made using craftwork cards papers, candi and warren die cut images

















Xmas Bunting : We have used a mixture of products for this one.

The bunting, Candi and Warren die cuts and flowers are from Craftwork Cards

The gingerbread men stamp is from Molly Bloom and coloured in using Promarkers.

The Snowman stamp is from Crafter's Companion and again coloured using promarkers.

The holly leaves have been punched from coloured card stock and it has all been strung together with satin edged organza ribbon.

We have always stuck to Card Making, so this was a nice change and I hope you agree, very pretty.












This Sunday I am attending a LOTV colouring masterclass in Leeds to learn how to use the Promarkers effectively. I absolutely adore all the LOTV stamps and the effects they achieve, so fingers crossed I can master this too!

Hopefully the shop and website will be up and running by 1st November, so if I don't get a chance to blog before, Happy Halloween and Safe Bonfire Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment