Friday 28 September 2012

The weeks are just flying by now and it's hard to believe that Christmas is only 12 weeks away! I must pull my finger out and get some more cards made, but with my summer holiday only a week away, its hard to concentrate on Christmas.

Entries 7&8 for this months Sketch Challenge have arrived from Jeanette. I'm loving the beach huts, nothing to do with the fact it's only a week until my holiday!! (did I mention that already!! :-) )




Don't forget to keep voting on the blog, facebook or in store. I've had a few comments from customers in the shop, but I'm keeping them secret so that the winner will be a total surprise.....so mean I know!

There's still time for you to submit an entry, remember the last submission date is Sunday. I will then close voting on Friday 5th October (day before my holiday) and announce the winner before I jet off!

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment