Thursday 23 May 2013

Trying something new....

I'm wanting to be a bit more adventurous with my stamping and card making, so I have been pondering over what to do.

Having scrolled through the few hundred photos I have kept of past creations, I stumbled across this lovely little gift box card. I seem to remember seeing Sara Davies from Crafter's Companion making something similar on the telly and thought...I could do that!

So here it is...

  
I'm thinking of resurrecting this for a Pink Pig Workshop, as it is a little different and not that hard to make.

My other little challenge is going to be candle stamping. I've seen a few You Tube videos on how other people have achieved it, but haven't dared try it. The wax paper has been ordered, so hopefully in the next week or two I will give it a go.....watch this space for my results (if it turns out OK that is!)

Happy Crafting
x

No comments:

Post a Comment