Friday 16 March 2012

The Sun is out, the sky is blue.....

It's been an absolutely gorgeous week here in Morley, the sun has been smiling all week and I've been busy making loads of Mother's Day Cards. In fact, my mum will be receiving 3 of my creations this year, as my brother and sister have commissioned a couple of cards too!

As I work above the DIY shop I worked in for many years, I get requests from the guys who still work there. This week I have created the following for their lovely mums:-


Fizzy Moon with Stampin Up! papers (...and of course a bit of bling!)
















The lovely Tatty Teddy with Stampin Up! papers (...and a bit more bling!!)



















It's not that I'm predictable with my creations, but as an ex Stampin Up! demonstrator, I feel the need to use up all the lovely papers and now that I have access to more than just one company's products, it's great to mix and match!

Don't forget to share your Mother's Day creations. Email : pinkpigcrafts@aol.com

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment