Tuesday 24 April 2012

Where does the time go???

Can't believe it's been so long since I updated the blog!!. Easter saw lots of little visitors making pillow box owls and bookmarks, as well as the grown ups coming in to make a few cards.

Last week I had two requests for this weeks coffee morning. One was to make a wedding card and the other a twisted easel card. So what's a girl to do???? Make a twisted easel wedding card is what!

Ruth has several weddings to attend, so I have created a Humphrey wedding card and Gill wants a twisted easel:


but not everyone wants or needs a wedding card, so I adapted this to a generic Humphrey:


I can't wait to see the variations of these cards on Thursday!

It's my Husbands birthday today. I am not the biggest fan of making 'boy' cards, as they just don't appreciate the effort as much as the girls, but I just couldn't resist poking a little fun in this Stella creation:

Hee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment