Tuesday 27 November 2012

It's almost party time!!!

The birthday cards have started to trickle in, but I am being very good and waiting until Pink Pig's actual birthday before opening them!!

It's getting very exciting, I have pink fizz for adults and kids, pink buns, pink balloons.....oh my god it's sooooo pink!!! You would never have guessed it's my least fave colour!, but Green Pig and Purple Pink just didn't have the same ring!!!

On the day there will be free make & takes available, so if you're passing, pop in for a bun and crafty session. Also, there will be some crafty goodies to give away just because I can!!! 

If you can't make it to the shop, don't worry, you won't be forgotten about, there will be offers available for everyone instore and online.

Watch this space.....

No comments:

Post a Comment