Thursday 1 November 2012

Sketch Challenge #3 (sort of ish)

Well the website is back up and running, so the stock checking has commenced to try and get everything as accurate as possible......exhausting work! and to add to it I'm still trying to make at least 100 Christmas cards to sell at a Christmas market. Here's a couple of creations:-


I've been very Molly Blooms orientated since I attended one of Clare Rowland's classes. Loving the new designs!

Today, Pink Pig is 11 months old, so I thought the Sketch Challenge sort of ish should be for everyone to create a Birthday card all ready for our 1st Birthday!!

So, I'm not exactly giving you the sketch, more like the theme ( should have called it theme challenge?!? )
My daughter Niamh will choose the winning design at random out of a hat and the winner will receive £10 to spend at Pink Pig!!

So what are you waiting for???? Get crafting!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment