Wednesday 27 February 2013

Playing with Distress Inks...

I keep saying I will try and do more with my distress inks, but never seem to get round to it. So....Today I had a little play. I used 3 colours to create a marbled background and tested the effects on Smooth White card and Watercolour card.....just because I could really!


The one on the left is the smooth white card and I like that it gives a brighter finish, but I also like the textured effect the watercolour card gives too!

I am still playing with the fizzy moon stamps that came in last week and thought the colours I've used would make a nice Man card. 

I wanted to stay with trying new ideas, so I coloured the images using Promarkers, but selecting colours I don't normally use.....


I think I prefer the Grey image (though I can't explain why!) 

Think this is a little project for the Thursday Coffee Morning, see how many different variations we can come up with.



No comments:

Post a Comment