Friday 1 March 2013

Anyone for a Mother's Day Treat?

Already the 1st March and I have made many Mother's Day cards for customers, but not yet started on my own! Think I should pull my finger out and get them done. Here are a few of the creations I've made so far....



So, Mother's day is only a week away and I have arranged a Molly Blooms workshop on Saturday 9th March. It's a chance for you to relax and create a beautiful springtime card.


 To join in the fun, just visit www.pinkpigcrafts.co.uk and checkout the workshop section. The workshop is just £10, so the perfect treat without breaking the Bank!!

Also, if you can't decide what to get your crafty Mum, why not treat her to a Pink Pig Crafts Gift Voucher? Just email pinkpigcrafts@aol.com or call 01132523151.


Let mum lavish herself with crafty goodies this Mother's Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment