Friday 12 July 2013

Happy Friday!!

The sun is out and there is definitely a happy positive energy around me today!

I've been so busy over the last few weeks preparing for the wedding invite party, that I just don't know where the time has gone!

I've had loads of entries into this month's sketch challenge, so I've obviously picked a theme that's got everybody inspired! (or the change in weather has made everyone craft happy)

The Vintage theme drifted into this weeks Coffee Morning too. I made a start on a mini memory book keepsake. I used my daughter and her love for piano to create this:


The papers were from a Craftwork cards collection and were perfect for my background. I used Antique Linen Distress inks round the edge to soften and age the paper further. The image is a Fizzy Moon mini stamp and the ribbon is from Stampin Up!

Niamh hasn't seen it yet, but I'm hoping it's a winner!

I'm off to play with my new Stampin Up! goodies now, so the next post will probably be one of today's creations!!

Happy Crafting



No comments:

Post a Comment