Friday 13 July 2012

Its all gone purple in here...

The card making has been a little slow this week due to the severity of my back pain. Unfortunately, the only solution is to increase my meds, which spaces me out a little (or a lot if you ask my husband!). But I am not one to be defeated and have been battling on to make some lovely purple cards. I do try to use other colours, but I always come back to my trusted favourite...


Who says poppies have to be red???


and this one I made for myself....well I persuaded my sister to give it to me for my birthday!

My good friend and local Stampin Up! demonstrator Peppa Knights will be joining me on Saturday for a Christmas crafting session. The wait is killing me, as I am itching to get all the Christmas stamps out and have a play. So, watch this space for some Christmas Creations and Special Offers.


No comments:

Post a Comment