Thursday 26 July 2012

Mass production...

This year I have promised myself that I will get all my Christmas Cards made in good time.
(fingers crossed) 

Mass production has begun!! I absolutely love this reindeer stamp from Mulberry Wood and he is proving to be very colour versatile.


All the images are stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloured using Promarkers.

Adult Reindeer : Walnut, Chestnut , Spice & Honeycomb
Child Reindeer : Chestnut, Spice & Honeycomb
Antlers : Saffron & Vanilla
Log : Burnt Sienna, Raw Sienna & Vanilla
Trees : Pine, Grass, Leaf
Light bulbs - True Blue, Emerald, Gold, Poppy
Snow Accent - Pastel Blue

Papers are from Bearlymine and Mulberry Wood CD and the sentiment is from Stampin Up!

For a bit of extra bling, I have used the Tonic snowflake punch and some glitter glue.

I'm sure many friends will be receiving these adorable designs this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment