Wednesday 4 July 2012

...so I got a little side tracked!

I did start playing with the new LOTV stamps I received, but the pull of Christmas was just too great! You know when ideas are in your head, you just have to let them out, well, today was like that. 

Not to disappoint, here is the LOTV card first:
such a cute little bear!

....and then the Christmas brain kicked in...

                                                                                     I have made this as a double sided window decoration, but it did start giving me ideas for Christmas cards, Tree decorations, gift tags.......oh the possibilities!!
The images are Kanban Winter Wonderland and Happy Christmas. The Snowflakes & Letters are from Stampin Up! (available through a demonstrator) and I have used distress inks around the edges.

Now I must go and prepare for tomorrows coffee morning or I will be in trouble!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment