Friday 4 January 2013

In a blink it was gone....

I can't believe its over a month since the 1st Birthday. It's been such a busy time, I haven't had much time to blog or update facebook!!

Ok, so firstly, thank you to everyone who came to the Birthday celebrations and took part in the birthday card competition. Also, Thank you to everybody who has followed Pink Pig over the last year. It has been truly amazing.

The Birthday saw some fantastic buns, kindly brought in by one of my customers Gillian. They were all made by www.victoriastiers.co.uk


These didn't last very long and tasted fantastic!!

Everyone got to play with some crafty goodies. The 'grown ups' made money wallets while the 'kids' made Christmas Tree decorations. It was a lovely day.

Now, we're already into January and I still can't get my days straight!

I've started work on making some Birthday, Wedding and Anniversary Cards and will update the blog as soon as I can.

To get you started, here is a little Monkey Birthday Card:


I'll be starting January's competition next week......just need to finalise the sketch!

Happy Crafting and Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment