Thursday 17 January 2013

Valentine's Challenge

It's only 4 weeks until Valentine's Day. Now I'm not one for all this lovey dovey mushy stuff (just ask my husband!!), but I have been asked to make a few V Day cards this year. I decided to use the Boofle CD Rom that one of my customers very kindly gave me to have a play...


You've gotta love boofle, so very adorable.

Anyway, now that you've seen my attempt, I decided to challenge you to make a V Day Card and enter into this month's challenge. You have exactly 4 weeks to submit your entry either on the blog, facebook page or email it to me at pinkpigcrafts@aol.com and I will post it for you.

The prize will be a set of 5 Flexmakers in lovely pinks and reds (can you see the theme here!!)

Good Luck and Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment