Wednesday 23 January 2013

That's enough Snow now Thanks....

As fun as it's been watching the snow falling and creating some beautiful wintry scenes, enough is enough! I was unfortunate enough to be snowed in on Monday....heaven to some, but when you're stuck in with a child who cannot sit still or entertain herself for more than 30 seconds, it becomes a little irritating! Still, I made the most of it by continuing to crochet a scarf to go with the hat I made last week


I'm still learning, but thought this turned out ok.

So I managed to get out on Tuesday morning and returned to the shop. I have been playing with my Promarkers to create some Vintage/Distressed/Grunge looking cards. I love using Lili of the Valley stamps, so decided to combine the two....



Next I'm going to try some Men's cards. It's never easy trying to make something for the men in my family, so I'm going to have a play before the next birthday comes up (pictures to follow!)

In the meantime, I hope you're all having fun creating your Valentine's Card entries. There's still 3 weeks to go, so get your crafting buddies together and have a good play.

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment