Wednesday 27 March 2013

New Gorjuss Goodies...

As a perfect follow on to the colouring tutorial, the new Gorjuss Stamps, Papers, Toppers and Ribbons have arrived! They are all so scrummy, that I think I will have to get playing with them straight away!!

Watch this space for some new creations.....but if you can't wait, hop over to www.pinkpigcrafts.co.uk to see the latest range.

Recently I subscribed to Cake Decorating magazine for Niamh. She regularly bakes with her Nana, so it seemed like a good idea as you get free stuff to create beautiful cakes and biscuits. What I thought would be a nice little hobby for Niamh has actually become a new hobby for me too. I can't believe how relaxing baking is. I don't like mess, so I never thought it would be up my street, but I'm so enjoying using the new gadgets. The piping tool they've sent looks like a silicone gun and as I have grown up in and around a DIY shop, I took to this tool like a duck to water!

Here's some of the creations me and Niamh have mustered up so far:




So between card making, cross stitching, baking and the actual job, I don't seem to have a lot of free time anymore....oooops....I'll have to try and fit some time in with the husband somewhere!

Don't forget you still have 4 days to submit an entry for this month's sketch challenge. the winner will be announced next week.

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment